Monday, May 21, 2012

A romantic poem....



We never value what we have, it is said
We never know, even when promises are pled,
Finally one day, when she slips from our fingers
From that day just a memory lingers.

When I set my eyes on you first,
With emotions my heart did burst
Although friends said there were better
My only thought “I should get her”..

After a long wait we were together
World became easy, light like a feather.
Whenever I came up against a wall
You were always there to take the call.

Your sweet voice would wake me from sleep
Reminding me daily of promises to keep,
Or  when lonely, to sing me a song.
It was always fun, all day long.

With a hand behind just holding you close
And in my mind when questions arose,
I used to move my fingers across your face,
And hope I could take you to every place.

Never feared how the directions lay,
Over the bridge or the next turn was the way,
I knew with you sitting by my side,
I’d never go wrong in any ride.

Many times before, when I feared I lost you
I cannot imagine how I got through.
But now that I know you are far from me
There is this hole that feels so empty.

Its hard to believe I have lost you now
To put it into words I cannot imagine how
Without you in my hands I feel alone
Oh, Where are you my Android phone!

Now read it again…. ;) ;)

7 comments:

Md said...

this one is awesome... :)

vazhipokkan said...

Thats so touching...!!!!:P

vikas said...

'Awesomeness' is the word!

Anonymous said...

Good 1

Ria George Kallumkal said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ria George Kallumkal said...

Oru puthiya orennam medichittu aa empty case onnu fill cheyyu! :P

Shanker said...

Angane chumma pattumo... Kashu vende :P...