Thursday, May 17, 2007

RIDICULOUS QUESTIONS..

A question which affects every human being atleast once in his very confusingly irrelevant lifetime is "Should I or Shouldn't I" in any ridiculous order,give or take a few words..But note that this is ofcourse excluding the usual questions of How,When,Where and my favourite: Why?..(which i dont know)..So while you dwell on this thought and ,dedicatin to Naru who wont read my long blogs let me go on to ponder-"Should or Shouldn't I?" in any ridiculous order,give or take a few words...The result of such a question and execution of the solution can sometimes become extremely dangerous when funnily enough the answer tethers in a dangerously simple manner between Yes and No(again give or take a few words)...Pretty much like the cock layin eggs at the border..You won't know the answer until you get the catch...And now(once again) as you may all(or singular;i'm just being optimistic) have hoped,let me go back to pondering...

No comments: