Friday, May 18, 2007

WEIRDO ME -part 1,

I hate to boast but i'm a really weird guy...Here are some things which trigger(in me) some un-explainable sort of lingering dejection..
1. Absence of mobile range
2. Speech to text converters
3. MSN messenger
4. Lizards(ah!yes..those beautifully creepy creatures)
5. Space(up there) and anythin related to it
6. ((more to follow as i remember))

But come to think of it i thought it would be more apt to explain the un-explainable by naming it something...And funnily the name that i felt weirdly suitable when it hit me(the feeling) is Hoglywoop...I guess it all depends on the person a lot, coz for me this is exactly what a hogly woop has the scope of feeling like..I guess it could be called anything else but i'm goin to stick to this..
Hoglywoop(Ho - glee - woo-p) : a weird feeling which has often been described as butterflies in your stomach(which is hard to imagine(for us) and harder still to carry out(for the butterflies).-usually when waitin expactantly for a result,when ur dream girl/guy passes by,nervous and any other feeling which cant be described.

No comments: